Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Beginnings

Hello all. I don't think I will be posting to this blog any more, or at least for a long while. My summer in the Czech is over. I've had all of the experiences, and my next step is process them and practice them. With a full course load in my second year in seminary and my first real job staring me in the face, I'll have a lot more thinking and wondering over the next year. If you would like to follow me in my next big adventure, you can tune into my new blog:

http://taxcollectorsandsinners.blogspot.com/

There's also a link on my profile page.

Thank you all for your support and thoughts this summer. I have enjoyed reading your comments and have been encouraged to know that my second family was keeping up with me across the pond :)

No comments:

Post a Comment